Friday, March 23, 2007

Snazzy Check Book Covers!

Happy Friday! I hope you're as excited as I am for this weekend, but first a project for today! These pictures aren't the greatest but hopefully they can help spark some ideas for your own check book. My cover was on its last leg so I decided instead of buying a new one that I should make my own with some of my favorite papers. We sell clear plastic covers for checks in packs of four so you can create your own cover using whatever materials you like and slip them in the plastic. For my check book I used My Mind's Eye Bohemia Collection for the cover. For the inside I used a sheet from an 8x8 Vintage Paper Pack by Paper Pizazz. I added embellishments to mine but if you use a patterned paper that is really all you need. That is all for me today, have fun, get crazy, and enjoy the weather! Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment