Day 7: Winter Friendship Glass Block - A perfect gift for a friend, and one she would cherish year after year.
- Large Glass Block
- We R Memory Keepers Paper: Merry January: Flake
- White Cardstock
- Bazzill Chipboard Heart
- Folk Art Acrylic Paint: Warm White
- Colorbox Chalk Ink Pad: Blackbird
- Kaiser Craft: Self Adhesive Pearl
- Marvy Uchida: Snowflake Punch Extra Jumbo
- Retro Snow
- Ivory Tulle
- Vinyl Words: Winter Friendship...Vinyl
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Paint heart warm white. Once dry lightly ink the edges.
- From the flake paper cut out the 6x6 square with the snowman. Then punch a snowflake from remaining paper. Place a pearl in center of snowflake, then adhere snowflake to center of heart.
- Crop photo and mat on white cardstock. Adhere matted photo toward center right on the snowman paper. Apply adhesive on the backside of the of snowman paper and insert in
glass block. Use ruler to reach in and push adhesive side against glass. (Opening of glass block should be on top.)
- Apply vinyl to front of glass block as pictured in photo above. Then pour some retro snow into glass block.
- Take tulle and carefully wrap around glass block tying it in knot at top to create bow. Take a few short pieces of tulle to tie on top to create a bigger bow/pouf. Trim off excess.