Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Beyond the Page: 12x12” Bracket Chipboard Frame
- “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” Vinyl Saying from Decorate Your Life
- Echo Park: Wintertime-
-Snowman pattern paper
-Stripes pattern paper
-Element Stickers sheet
- Paint: Americana: Tuscan Red
- Adhesive: Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick & Pop-dots
- Using the American paint in Tuscan Red and foam brush paint the chipboard frame.
- Using the Embellishment Glue stick adhere the piece of snow pattern paper to the front side of the chipboard frame.
- Use craft knife or scissors to trim excess paper from the frame opening and the outer edges.
- Trim the piece of Snowman pattern paper to 8x8” – taking care to determine image placement of your trimmed piece.
- Add vinyl saying to piece of Snowman pattern paper.
- Adhere snowman and snowflakes from the Elements Sticker sheet to the frame using pop-dots for added dimension.