Day 14: Paper Backed Squished Ornaments - you can never have too many ornaments and there is nothing better than a homemade one. You can customize them to fit the personality of the person receiving it, just by changing the paper or embellishment. I usually don't share too many ornament ideas through out the 25 days of Christmas,but we have had too many cute ones this year not to share them with you. Our clear glass ornaments are a great buy at $3.33 a box.
- Glossy Accents(use this as the glue for your paper & embellishments)
- Printed papers
- Punches (optional)
- Cut or punch out circle from printed paper.
- Using Glossy Accents, adhere your paper circle printed side down on one side of ornament this will be the back. For the photo ornament pictured above, I adhered the photo to the printed paper then adhered the printed paper to the back of the ornament.
- On the front adhere other smaller printed circles and/or embellishments.
- Apply vinyl word or design if desired.
- Add ribbon to top for hanger.