- Candy Cane Seeds printed on white cardstock
- Doodlebug Ladybug(red) double-sided cardstock
- Doodlebug Sugar & Spice Paper 3" x 4 1/4"
- Circle Punches 1 3/8" & 1 1/2"
- Colorbox Warm Red Chalk Ink Pad
- We R Memory Keepers Clear Stamps - Holiday Sweets & clear block
- Zip Dry Glue (this works the best on plastic when adhering paper)
- From red cardstock cut a strip 3/8" x 4 1/4" and punch a 1 1/2" circle from paper.
- Using Zip Dry, adhere the sugar & spice paper toward the bottom of the tube. The 4 1/4" length is what gets wrapped around the tube.
- Adhere the red strip of paper on top of the paper on tube overlapping it if desired.
- Stamp the peppermint candy on the white cardstock. Adhere, that to the red circle, then the red circle to the tube, using Zip Dry.
- Fill with peppermint candies.