The inlay frame comes with the hooks and 5 little frames already attached all you need to do is add the paint, paper, vinyl and photos. For out Passport to Creativity Members our vinyl sayings are 25% off through December 14th. “Merry Christmas” Inlay Frame with 5 square frames
- Wood Inlay Frame
- Echo Park: Merry Christmas pattern paper
- -Winter Wonderland (2)
- -Jolly Stripe (2)
- Bazzill Chipboard snowflakes
- American Crafts Elements: Large Jewel Brads
- “Merry Christmas” Vinyl Words
- Martha Stewart: Sterling Glitter
- -Americana: Tuscan Red
- -DecoArt: Dazzling Metallics Elegant Finish
- -Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- -Dotto Permanent Adhesive
- -Krylon Spray Adhesive
- Using the American paint in Tuscan Red and foam brush paint the wood inlay frame, five hanging frames, and two of the chipboard snowflakes.
- Using the Metallics paint in Silver paint two additional chipboard snowflakes.
- Spray the four snowflakes with the spray adhesive and apply the glitter. Once dry add Jewel brad to two of the snowflakes, then layer onto additional snowflake.
- Trim four pieces of Jolly Strips pattern paper (two 12x5.75” and one 1.75x5.75”). Adhere into the inlay frame using the Embellishment Glue stick.
- Trim two 4x12” pieces of the cardstock. Center and adhere into the inlay frame.
- Apply the vinyl words “Merry Christmas” to the cardstock.
- Trim four 12x ½” pieces of Winter Wonderland pattern paper. Align and adhere on the top and bottom edges of the cardstock.
- Add the layered snowflakes to the frame.
- Cover the front of the five square frames with Winter Wonderland pattern paper. Trim out photo opening with a craft knife or scissors, then add a photo.