Day 6: Christmas Scroll Frame - All three of these frames are adorable and perfect for the season. The frame on the far left is the one that I am highlighting, but all were made using the same concept. With just a few items you can recreate this frame for yourself or as a gift. The frames are on special for $1.50, which makes it even better.
Merry Christmas Scroll Frame
- Wood Frame
- Little Yellow Bicycle: Christmas Delight - Merry Mint Brocade paper & Lace paper (Poinsettia)
- Making Memories: Noel: Plaques
- Paint: Americana: Tuscan Red
- Adhesive: Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Using a foam brush and the American paint in Tuscan Red paint the wood frame.
- Adhere, Merry Mint paper to the front of the frame. Use scissor or craft knife to trim off any excess paper. Repeat the process for the Lace paper.
- Add Merry Christmas plaque to the frame.