- Wood Plaque
- American Crafts: Christmas -Bright Boughs paper
- Deja Views: Holiday Joy Rub-ons
- Plastic Purse Handle
- Red Ribbon
- Paint: Folk Art: Fresh Foliage
- Adhesive: Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Measure and drill holes in the top of the wood plaque.
- Using a foam brush and the Folk Art paint in Fresh Foliage paint the wood plaque.
- Trim a 11x7” piece of Bright Boughs paper. Adhere to the wood plaque using the Embellishment glue stick.
- Tie a ribbon around the bottom portion of the plaque. Also use the red ribbon to attach the plaque to the purse handle.
- Add the title rub-on and a matted photo.