Day 22: Stackable Snowmen - This little guy was made using a set of wood boxes. Just by painting them and adding a few embellishments they turn into a snowman. It can be displayed as is or can be used to give a gift in.
- Set of 3 boxes- SPC
- Acrylic paint - Black, White
- Black buttons various sizes
- Jesse James Dress it Up Carrot Nose
- hot glue gun
- Paint the smallest box and lid black covering all sides.
- Paint the the mid size and large size boxes/lids white.
- Once boxes are dry, glue the white mid size box to the large lid centering it. Then glue the black lid upside down on top of the mid size lid centering it. Stack boxes to create snowman. The black box will be upside down, as the lid creates the brim of the snowman hat.
- Glue two buttons to the large box. Glue buttons & carrot onto the mid size box to make mouth. On the lid of mid size box, glue two buttons on for eyes.
- Use felt or fabric for the scarf and glue around the lid of the large box.