Day 16: Tissue Box Cover - 'tis the season for colds and runny noses. This means Kleenexes are used on a daily bases. If you are anything like me when you are buying them you dig through all of them to find the cutest boxes. This will solve that issue, and it is much cuter than any box you'd buy in the store.
- Wood Tissue Box
- American Crafts: City Park Line
-Adhesive Layered Embellishments
- Paint: Americana: Spa Blue
- Adhesive: Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
- Using a foam brush and the American paint in Spa Blue paint the wood tissue box.
- Trim four pieces of the Balboa Park pattern paper to 5.25x5.5”. Adhere a piece to each side of the tissue box using the Embellishment glue stick.
- Next trim four 1.5x5.25” pieces of Central Park paper. Adhere these strips around the center of the tissue box.
- Punch a 2.5” circle of the Waterfront Park paper. Adhere to the center of one of the tissue box sides. Embellishment with a layered sticker.