Day 11: Be Merry Shadowbox Frame - is easy enough for the not so crafty person. With a few supplies and a little work you'll have a great decor piece or gift.
- SPC Wood Frame - DON/7
- Making Memories: Noel: Brocade Noel pattern paper
- “Be Merry” Vinyl Saying
- Paint: Americana: Tuscan Red
- Adhesive: Tombow Adhesive Runner
- Using a foam brush and the Americana paint in Tuscan Red paint the wood frame.
- Add the vinyl saying to the glass.
- Trim four 1.25” strips of the Making Memories pattern paper. Adhere to the edges of the frame using the adhesive runner.