- 3 different sizes of Styrofoam trees
- Pins with white heads
- Large Retro Flower Punch - EK Success
- 3 different colors of glitter paper - American Crafts
(you will need 4 sheets for large tree, 3 sheets for medium tree, and 2.5 sheets for small tree)
- Punch out flowers from desired colors of glitter paper. Punching out as many as you can get out of each sheet.
- Start pinning flowers on each tree. Filling in any gaps as you go. Flowers will have more dimension if you bend the petals of flowers up a little.
- Once all three trees are covered all you need to do is find the perfect place to display them in your home.