- Small or Large Glass Drops - SPC
- Acrylic Dome paper weight - SPC
- Patterned paper of your choice
- Stickers, Embellishments, Vinyl letters, Rub-ons, etc.
- Circle punch or Die-cut machine (2",2.25",3")
- Cork circles - SPC
- Depending on what size Glass drops you use, you will want to use either the same size circle punch or die from the Die-cut machine top cut your paper in a circle shape.
- After you have your paper cut out to match the size of the Glass Drop use Ultra-seal to adhere paper to the one side of the magnet.
- Allow to dry.
- Next apply of Ultra-seal to back side of paper (backside of Glass Drop) or you can cover the back side with cork, cut in the same size circle.
- After all of the Ultra-seal is dry you can begin decorating the front side of your glass drop. Decorate however you wish!
Some Decorating suggestions:
- Rusty Tin Shapes
- Vinyl letters
- Paper punched shapes