• Mono Adhesive
• 1.25” circle punch (EK Success)
• 9.25”x2.75” Bright Stripe Paper
(My Mind’s Eye)
• Jolly Snowman paper (My Mind’s Eye)
• Surf’s Up Dotted Swiss paper (Bazzill)
• 1.5” scallop circle extra jumbo punch (Marvy)
• 2.5”x8” notepad
- Score the stripe paper at 8 1/8” and 8 3/8”. Fold on scored lines.
- Apply mono adhesive to the front of note pad on binding. Adhere the flap to cover binding.
- Flip notepad over and apply mono adhesive to the back of notepad and cover with the remaining stripe paper.
- Punch scallop circle from Surf’s Up paper and adhere to the top front of notepad centering it.
- Punch snowman out using the 1.25” circle punch and adhere to center of scallop circle.
Remember all supplies can be purchased at Crafts Direct.