Day 2: Count Down to Christmas - This is project is fun for kids and adults alike. All the supplies can be found at Crafts Direct.
- 4 to 5 printed double sided paper (we used Bo- Bunny paper)
- Days 'til Christmas vinyl by Vinyl Words
- 2 - 3.5" wood blocks SCH/247
- wood base
- acrylic paint
- Ultra Seal
- Paint the wood blocks and base making sure to cover all sides and edges. Let dry.
- Cut twelve 3.25" squares from the printed paper. Also cut one 1.25"x7.75" strip from one of the papers.
- Using Ultra Seal as the glue adhere one square of paper on each side of the two blocks. Use the same method to adhere the strip of paper to the front of the base.
- Apply vinyl saying to the front strip of paper. Then apply these #'s to one block 2,4,3,0,1,5
and the rest of the #'s to the second block.
- Using the Ultra Seal as a sealer now, apply a coat or two to cover the entire surface of the blocks and base. Let dry.