Green Acrylic Paint
Maroon satin ribbon
Fa La La Stripes paper by Making Memories
Cream Giggles Thickers by American Crafts
1. Paint the canvas with acrylic paint.
2. Cut the 12x12 paper so it will be 11x11. Use a double sided adhesive to adhere the paper onto the front of the canvas.
3. Use glue dots to adhere various buttons in a wreath shape onto the front of the canvas. Use different colors and sizes throughout the wreath, and layer some of the buttons on top of each other.
4. Tie the satin ribbon into a bow, and glue dot the bow to the top of the wreath.
5. Use thickers to spell out saying, Tis the Season onto the bottom of the canvas.