Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New in Home Decor.

The past week brought some changes and a whole lot of new products to our Home Decor department! The next time you are in be sure to check out all the new things we have added to all of the Home Decor rooms at the front of the store.

Some of the new things that caught my eye were:

The new vintage metal signs. I tweeted about them the day that I saw them- they come in a wide variety of themes and could be used with lots of different types of decor.

Some new metal wall decor items:

And some new canvas wall decor pieces:

These metal wall hangings are another favorite, and would all be perfect for holding photos, notes and messages.

We also have a new assortment of cooking supplies available, with many of them perfect to help with all of your favorite summer foods like corn on the cob and hamburgers.

1 comment:

  1. I bet my husband would love to have something similar to this in our apartments phoenix az.

    ReplyDelete