Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dog Days of Summer: Tie Dye


If you are looking for a fun activity for older kids or a group of adults, or even something fun to do yourself - check out today's project...Tie Dye!

A really easy craft with fun (and wearable!) results. All you need is simply a t-shirt and the tie-dye kit, both of which we have available here at Crafts Direct. Additional samples and all the supplies you would need are displayed on the front endcap between aisles 21&22.

The thing I love about this project is that no matter how many times you make them the results are always different - and pulling open the shirt at the end is always a fun surprise!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Our Dog Days of Summer series is going to run July 18th through July 29th. At the end of the series we will be randomly drawing a winner from the comments on the posts to win a $20 Crafts Direct gift card (to pick up supplies for their own Dog Days of Summer project!). You can comment on each blog post during the two weeks for extra chances to win too! The winner of the gift card will be announced on Monday August 1st.

12 comments:

  1. Tie-Dye! Always a great summer project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I loved tie dye when I was a kid! I can't wait until my next trip to Crafts Direct with all these new dog days ideas!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh great summer project! Perfect to do outdoors, lol.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure my kids would enjoy this immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to try this, this summer I think I will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love tie-dye! Fun, fun, fun! --Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got everything I need to make this project from Crafts Direct, just need a date.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our family loves tie-dye! We seem to do it every year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite summer projects! We do it every year and everyone always looks forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 4 year old would get a kick out of this! Maybe we'll tie dye some sheets that coordinate with his bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've always wanted to try this- would be good to do with the kids!

    ludwigj1125 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete