Friday, July 29, 2011

Dog Days of Summer: Hello Sunshine Minibook


For our final Dog Days of Summer project I wanted to share with you this fun summer themed minibook created using the Echo Park Country Drive line. I know you all have plenty of summer photos either on your camera or computer or even possibly printed out...so why not create this cute little book for them.

I created the album by just trimming down a few pieces of pattern paper to 6x6" squares, doubling them up for a little extra thickness and binding them together using the Bind-It-All. The only other supplies I used were a sheet of Elements Stickers that go along with the Echo Park County Drive line, a few pieces of ribbon and a couple of rhinestones. Really simple and fun to create and something really cute to leave out for family and friends to take a peek at your summer adventures.

A complete supply list and full instructions for the minibook can be found HERE.

Remember to comment on this post for your final entry into our drawing for the $20 Crafts Direct gift card. Thank you all so much for stopping by and checking out all of our summer projects during our Dog Days of Summer project series. I will be back on Monday to announce the winner of the gift card!! Have a great weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Our Dog Days of Summer series is going to run July 18th through July 29th. At the end of the series we will be randomly drawing a winner from the comments on the posts to win a $20 Crafts Direct gift card (to pick up supplies for their own Dog Days of Summer project!). You can comment on each blog post during the two weeks for extra chances to win too! The winner of the gift card will be announced on Monday August 1st.

8 comments:

  1. This ia cute and simple projectm I know I havw a sister who is just not into crafting who could seriously make this !! I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love minibooks! The bind-it-all makes it look so polished and they are sooo easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love minibooks! I make them for my kids all the time! Just little memories for them to flip through often or just a little notebook to write in!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE making minibooks! This one is adorable, a must-do for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I bet my kids would LOVE to make something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my fav of all the projects posted, but I could be biased cuz I love to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is very cute and looks pretty easy too! would make a great gift.

    ludwigj1125 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Echo Park papers! TFS the mini book! --Laura C.

    ReplyDelete