Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dog Days of Summer: Party Pails


The project I wanted to share with you today are our decorated party pails. Again with this project it can really be as detailed or simple as you would like. For these particular samples we simply added vinyl to the party pails, added some ribbon and tulle to the handles and filled them up. These would be perfect to use for your own summer BBQ's and entertaining or also wrapped with plastic or tissue paper for a wonderful gift.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Our Dog Days of Summer series is going to run July 18th through July 29th. At the end of the series we will be randomly drawing a winner from the comments on the posts to win a $20 Crafts Direct gift card (to pick up supplies for their own Dog Days of Summer project!). To enter simply comment on the blog post below. You can comment on each separate blog post during the two weeks for extra chances to win too! The winner of the gift card will be announced on Monday August 1st.

21 comments:

  1. Oooh, This is perfect for the Zombie survival kit my son wants to put together for a birthday present for his favorite Uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! Thanks for the great idea!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are adorable!! Looks like a craft even I could do!! :) What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be great for our Lucky Buck drawing at our Women of Today events. What a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for my "tween" girls group! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be perfect for my party favors at our family get together, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the summer project ideas...keep 'em coming! I can't wait to make some of these with the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the ideas are unlimited what we could do with this !!! Thanks !1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love Love the party buckets they make awesome gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those buckets can be so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The buckets are great! I love the chalkboard vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the buckets! Good Idea for teachers filled with "stuff".. thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these!! My mother-in-law turns 60 this summer and this would be something fun for the kids and I to make for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have one of these all decorated in my office right now! Love it! -Laura C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these buckets--I can't wait to make one for one of my new co-workers!

    Sarah :)
    http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun idea for TONS of different summer events!
    Chandra B.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this. I can already hear the wheels turning in the heads of the children I work with as they try to come up with their own unique idea for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute, gives me ideas to store stuff in my son's room!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I made these for my son's toys over the weekend. Fun and a great way to organize!

    ReplyDelete
  20. good ideas for organizing stuff. very cute!

    ludwigj1125 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete