Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dog Days of Summer: Go Twins

For all of you Twins fans today I have a few Twins themed projects. For each of these projects we used the same 'Go Twins' vinyl, but just added it to different pieces we have available here at Crafts Direct.

One we added to a glass block, decorated it with some ribbon and filled it up with peanuts to follow the baseball theme. Another we added to the same party pails I shared with you yesterday. And lastly, we added vinyl to one of our magnetic boards and decorated it with baseball magnets and some ribbon. A project sheet for the Go Twins magnetic board can be found here.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Our Dog Days of Summer series is going to run July 18th through July 29th. At the end of the series we will be randomly drawing a winner from the comments on the posts to win a $20 Crafts Direct gift card (to pick up supplies for their own Dog Days of Summer project!). To enter simply comment on the blog post below. You can comment on each separate blog post during the two weeks for extra chances to win too! The winner of the gift card will be announced on Monday August 1st.

20 comments:

  1. Love the twins logo! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the Twins Party Pail for my husband for Christmas last year and filled it with lots of goodies and a movie. He loved it!!! He has it sitting on our dresser by all his Twins stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Twins!!! Exciting game last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya go twins !!! My niece fainted at the game the other day from the heat !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Twins! Great idea for kids party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Twins! Thanks for the cute ideas!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are such big Twins' fans in our house! Super cute project ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to do the magnetic board, thanks for posting link for how to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I <3 this! I made a 12x12 picture frame using the "Go Twins" vinyl for my nephew's first Twins game!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More wonderful ideas! Thanks. Go Twins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Go Twins" is right!! The bucket is a great way to hold the popcorn while we're watching the Twins on tv. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so want one of the magnet boards! How fun! Thanks! -Laura C

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such a great way to make a quick gift! Twins fans LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband LOVES the Twins!!! These will be fun and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness. I have SOOO many people I know who would love these!!! Awesome ideas for Summer birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a baseball girl, but I love the magnetic board!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see making these for a super bowl party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. super cute ideas!

    ludwigj1125 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete