Monday, August 19, 2013

Project Ideas: Ink Blotting


If you are a fan of alcohol ink you are going to love the projects I have to share with you today! 

I know it is easy to be intimated by alcohol inks (I was totally scared of them myself) but once you see how easy they are I promise you are going to be looking for things to ink next.  For these particular projects the process is even easier because we didn't even blend the inks - we just added the colors that we chose to the pieces and let the ink combine and then dry in the way it was added.

You can find specific project supplies and instructions by clicking on the project title below. You can also find a video showing how we completed a alcohol ink project (with blending) by clicking HERE.




Ink Blot Plates


No comments:

Post a Comment