Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New in Gifts: Serenity Frames, Gluten Free Soups, and More!


In addition to the projects ideas I shared this morning, I also wanted to take some time today to share with you some of the great new products our Gifts/Home Decor department has recently put out on their shelves!

First up are these three new versions of framed prayers - which have been very popular. They include a marriage version, a serenity prayer, and The Broken Chain prayer as well. They would be great in your home and also make a great gift!


Next, I'm very excited to share (and maybe you already saw this posted on Facebook) but we now have Gluten Free soup mixes available. If you have been looking for Gluten Free options we sure hope you will give these a try!


And finally, our queue line shelves have been updated with all kinds of fun new items that you will want to check out! I know I shouldn't even mention Christmas, but I have to say I was already looking at some of these items thinking they would make great stocking stuffers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment