Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kids Crafts: Perler Beads.


We've definitely reached that point of the summer where I have been hearing more and more from my kids the two dreaded words of "I'm bored". Of course we still go to the staples of read a book, write a letter, play with x,y, or z, go outside, etc....but sometimes the best idea is to give them a craft to work on! 

Not only are they fun, but they can be educational, and better yet entertaining!

Over the next few weeks I'm excited to share some of the crafting kits, products, and project ideas that we have available for you and your kids.

Today I thought I would start with a staple around our house - PERLER BEADS. My kids started creating with Perler beads a couple of years ago - and I love that there are even more kits and options available now. I'm also excited that the kits we have available now include some that are a bit more challenging for older kids and as well as kits of the "Biggie Beads" for the younger kids who are just starting to get in on the fun!

We have lots of different options when it comes to what products to start with - we have kits (both with supplies to create a few projects and single project packages), buckets of beads, templates, and even idea books. 

You can find all of our Perler bead products in aisle 24 of our Paints & Basics department.


No comments:

Post a Comment