Friday, September 9, 2011

Subway Art.

Last week we received some new vinyl and over the weekend I worked on some store samples to share with you. I really love how they turned out!

Lately we have been seeing a lot of these Subway Art pieces and with these vinyl options the ability to make your own just got much easier.

The vinyl comes on one single sheet and we ordered them specifically to fit onto the canvas or wood pieces that we already have available in the store. So really all you need is to decide what vinyl you like the best, what you want to put it on, and possibly a paint color. The process of making them is just as simple. In the case of the canvas samples I just painted the canvases using Ceramcoat paint and a foam brush, then once it was dry centered and applied the vinyl. The vinyl on the wood square was even easier. I added the vinyl right to the piece as it and then embellished with a few paper flowers and buttons.






I have a hard time choosing but I'm wondering....which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment