Monday, September 12, 2011

Meet Our Instructors: Marcia


  



My name is Marcia Bieniek and I teach the Wilton Method Cake Decorating classes.  I have been married for 40 years and have three sons.  Two of them are married and I have 5 grandchildren.  Two are in college and three are in elementary school.  I once owned a bakery called the Country Connection Bakery.  I ran it for 13 years before entering the work force.  I currently work for Walmart as the Invoice Clerk.  I have worked there for 20 years.  My hobbies are scrapbooking and baking along with spending time with my grandkids.  They are my world.  Cake decorating is a way to express your creativity and at the same time bring joy to someone.  Teaching allows me to share my talent and help others create that joy in their world.  At the same time I can take pride in the fact that I was able to share that creativity with others. I hope to see you at my next class!

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of meeting the instructors!

    Sarah
    http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete