Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Meet Our Instructors: Karen



I started with Crafts Direct when they were located in Marketplace Center almost 10 years ago. It was there I truly began my love for quilting. What an enjoyable life journey it has been. I watched and learned from other quilters, began reading books and magazines even attending different classes/retreats and well, the rest speaks for its self. When I look at my quilts, I see family memories, the satisfaction of creating something with my own hands, and the gained skills or inspirations that last a lifetime. If I am not quilting, you will find me socializing (imagine that!) decorating, gardening, exploring watercolor, playing with 3 beautiful granddaughters or 2 boxer granddogs, even spending time in a pop-up camper cooking over a fire!
Join us for Quilt 101 if you are a beginner, Quilt Venture if you are ready to create a project and meet other quilters or come to Tutoring on Thursdays if you need help with your project or just some encouragement. I would love to share my skills, experiences, and knowledge with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment