Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet Our Instructors: Michelle





Hello my name is Michelle,  I have been married to my husband for 23 years.  We are now a retired military family and have 3 wonderful children with our first grandchild on the way. I am not ashamed to say I am a “scrapin’ stampin’ card making” addict.
I have been at Crafts Direct for about 3 years. I love to create, learn and share my experiences with others. Throughout our moves I have been an instructor of scrapbooking, paper crafting and stamping.
My hobbies include collecting new scrapping/card making tools and equipment. I dabble in jewelry making, embroidery, cross-stitch, sewing, with repurposing things to fit my craft needs along with a splattering of paint here and there.
My favorite things in my craft room are fellow crafters along with the Cricut, Gypsy, Cutttlebug, rubber stamps and my paper collection.
Hope to meet you soon ~ Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment