Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Product Feature: Forever in my Heart.

Over the past few months I have definitely seen the popularity of lockets with charms grow by just the number of posts I see around on Pinterest, Facebook, etc. not to mention the people I see wearing them as well.

Did you know that we carry a line of lockets (necklaces, key chains, bracelets, key holders) and charms as well? At our customer service counter you can find this full line by Forever in my Heart! You can build the perfect locket to tell the story of a graduate, a mom or grandma who is cherished, or just your own story and fill it with things that represent what you love.

The prices on these pieces are also so much more reasonable than some of the other lines you will find. The locket pieces range in price from $14.99-$19.99 and the charms are only $3.99 each!

So if you need a gift idea or have been wanting your own charm filled piece definitely come in and check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment