Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Products.

Today I have a bunch of different NEW products from all around the store to share with you. We are all very excited about these new products here at the store and I hope you find something you love as well!

First up from our Beading Department - this new line of beads called Fire & Ice. (This is just a small sample of all that is offered in this line.) The come in a variety of sizes and colors - and are cut in a way that they really reflect light amazingly (think disco balls :). They sell for $3.99 each and you can find them in aisle 20.
We have a couple new things in our Gifts Department - including lots of new pieces from our Colorful Devotions line. From magnets, to signs, to vases, and frames there is a little of everything. You can find these items in our Willow Tree room by the Coffee Shop at the front of the store.

We also have this new line of Fashion Hats available from our Gifts Department. Perfect for the spring and summer months ahead, I have a feeling these are going to go fast. Again, lots of styles and colors to pick from and they are only $11.99. You can find these hats in the apparel room at the front of the store by aisle 13.


From our Seasonal Department we have some fun new "springy" products. I love these butterfly and firefly jars (and I know my kids would love them too)! They are so realistic looking and the butterflies and fireflies actually appear to be flying around in them. They are currently marked down to $29.99 (from $39.99) and you can find them in aisle 5.


Right next to the butterfly and firefly jars you can also find these lighted branches. They include acrylic lights and flowers and come in a variety of colors. The lights are LED lights and they are battery operated which makes them easy to use anywhere in your home or office.

From our Quilt Shop, we have these new Wonder Clips. When I saw these I knew they were something I need as well - the photo on the front of the packaging has me sold on the idea of using these instead of straight pins the next time I am binding a quilt! You can them in aisle 26.

And finally a peek at something we just got in yesterday. I'm sure we will have a sample to share using these pieces soon, but I was so excited about it I couldn't wait to share! This new vinyl is part of our new "House Rules" line. The sayings come individually so you can pick and choose the ones that you want to create your own House Rules. They would be perfect to add to a paint wood or canvas piece. You can find the full line in our Vinyl Room at the front of the store.

  


And of course there are new products almost daily in our Paper Crafts Department right now as well. I have been sharing those as they come in on our Facebook page, so be sure to be checking in there for updates on all the new items in Paper Crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment