Thursday, February 2, 2012

14 days of love - Valentine Canvases.


Welcome to Day 2 of Love :)

And actually today I have two projects to share with you. Sarah created these two Valentine themed canvases and I adore both of them! 

First, using one of my favorite pieces of pattern paper ever (from Fancy Pants Love Story line) she created this Doily Heart Canvas. I especially like the pop of the red heart and flower on the black and white background. A project sheet with instructions for this canvas can be found HERE.

She also created this Heart Canvas by simply covering the canvas with a piece of paper and adhering heart cut-outs from a coordinating piece of pattern paper. A project sheet for this canvas can be found HERE.
I think either of these pieces would be a great way to add a little piece of Valentine decor to your home - and both are very easy and affordable to create on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment