Friday, February 2, 2007

CHA winter 2007 is upon us. If you’re not familiar with CHA it is a trade show for the Craft & Hobby Association. “The 2007 show will bring the craft world together to showcase breaking industry trends, the latest product introductions and countless new ideas to energize your business,” describes the CHA web site. I was not one of the lucky ones who got to attend the show from Crafts Direct but since they pack so much into 4 days there is always plenty of company catalogs to go through and order from. There were a couple of items that those who attended were very excited about and I thought I should share… For the Home Décor area Die Cuts With a View has a new Home Collection with metal signs that are very impressive. A new company that we will be carrying has come out with large clock movements, 3 ft. large! The movement can be mounted to almost any surface & even put directly to the wall! For our beading area we will be expanding our Blue Moon Beads section to a 12 ft. section. The Scrapbooking area at CHA took up 2/3 of the show room. I am so excited to look through the catalogues and start ordering. Many of the companies that attended CHA have posted their new products on their web sites. So if you want to stay on top of the new product check them out & let us know if you have any suggestions as to what we should carry. New product will start coming in between the end of February – March. I will definitely try to update the blog with fun new product that we receive.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberlie-
    I would love to see more 7 gypsies, the maya road stuff is awesome - especially the chipboard books, fontwerks have some really nice new stamps and I love the hambly rub-ons and overlays....I could really go on forever here, but these are my favorites. In the past I have ordered from these companies online but if you could get some of there product in your store that would be great!!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete