Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Crafting Contest

I always find myself going on websites to see the work that other people have done to help me get ideas for my own projects. So...when I was thinking of how we could celebrate National Craft month this March I decided it might be fun to have a Crafting Contest at our store to help share ideas and also show off some of the talented customers that we have here! If you want to participate you must bring in your project by March 9th. The winners will be decided by you, the customer, so make sure you stop in to vote the 12th through the 23rd. It is a great way to see what other people are doing and help to energize you to finish those projects that you have been meaning to get around to. Of course there will be prizes involved. For every category we will have prize baskets filled with goodies and a huge one for our grand prize winner! Hopefully we will have a lounge full of craft projects to brighten our days until spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment