Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Father's Day Ideas!


Father's Day is coming up this weekend so I thought I would share some fun and crafty project ideas with you that would be perfect for dad!

Below you will find a mix of projects that we have created and items I found in the store that would be great for dad too. We have also pulled together some additional ideas and put them on a Father's Day Pinterest Board if you still need some inspiration!

And of course you can always search for some more ideas on our Project page on our website too.

Lucky As Can Be 12x12 Shadow Box


 I Love My Daddy Multi-Layered Frame


Daddy & Me 8x8 Shadow Box




Father 5x5 Alcohol Ink Tile


Dad, You're The Best Plate





My Dad Clothespin



Dad You're The Best 8x8 Shadow Box



Hooked on Fishing Glass Block



I Love My Daddy Frame - I'm such a fan of anything with hand prints!



World's Best Dad Tube - easy to create and perfect to fill up with some of dad's favorite treats!


A couple other ideas: Paracord Bracelets:


or maybe just make Dad a favorite cake or dessert and add a fun cake topper set:  



No comments:

Post a Comment