1. CraftsDirect.com- stop by and check out our website for new ads, project sheets, Charity of the Week information, job postings, ....plus much more! (You can also find links to most of our social media sites on our website.
2. Crafts Direct Blog - at CraftsDirect.com you can also find a link to our Store Blog. Here we post project ideas, new products, ideas from around the store, as well as ad, event, and class information.
3. Email - Be sure to sign up to be on our Email list - you will not be bombarded with a crazy amount of emails by being on this list - but will always receive a weekly email with our current ad information a featured project idea, and information about upcoming events. If there are any additional sales or coupons available these will also be shared via email.
4. Follow us on Facebook - Here we share pictures of new project ideas, new paper lines that arrive, new products from various departments, plus share some fun things too like photos from events, and playing a weekly "Guess What" game.
5. Follow us on Twitter - If twitter is more for you, you can also find us there. We share much of the same information here as on Facebook, but also love to connect with our customers when they mention or tag us in a tweet or check in at Crafts Direct too. You can also find information we "retweet" from various Crafty sources on twitter as well.
6. Follow us on Pinterest - Who doesn't love Pinterest?! We certainly do and love to share both project ideas created here at Crafts Direct on our boards as well as finding fun and crafty project ideas from all over Pinterest that we know our customers would love to see too. (We also have a Potluck board where we share recipes from employee potluck events with all of you too :)
7. Follow us on Instagram - Follow our feed on Instagram for fun peeks of products and different items around the store. This is usually where I share sneak peeks of things I am working on posting to the Blog or Facebook.
8. Follow us on Vine - sometimes a video is what we need to share a new product, store change, or a project. And these 6 second videos are a great way to do just that!