Friday, December 16, 2011

25 Days of Christmas 2011: Day 16


Day 16: Decorated Wood Pieces

Today's blog post contains a bunch of different projects - but what they all have in common is that they all started out as unfinished wood pieces. With just some paint, paper, and embellishments you can turn a plain piece of wood into such a cute Christmas decoration! Such as this wood sled that I used to display a favorite photo of my kids sledding last year:  


Or a wood snowflake dressed up with some glitter paper and a Happy Holidays sentiment:

For this piece I covered the front of the wood piece with a glittery foam sheet and then added little photos to each of the O's:

To display some photos from our trip to pick out this years Christmas Tree I added photos directly to the hanging trees on this wood piece:


For this piece I simply painted the piece and then covered it with a piece of pattern paper that I love:

And this guy got dressed up by just using paint and some rhinestones:


No comments:

Post a Comment