Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas 2011: Day 2


Day 2: 2012 Calendars

Today I wanted to share a couple ideas to get you ready for 2012. I realize that we are just at the start of December, but I wanted to share them because in addition to being great to make for yourself - I also think these would be a wonderful handmade gift idea!

For both samples I used the SRM Mini Calendar Stickers. For the Calendar Board we actually used a wood clock kit, added some paint and some patterned paper and turned it into a year at a glance calendar board. Of course you could create this same project with any theme or style of pattern paper you would like. A project sheet for the calendar board can be found HERE.
The second idea is to use the Mini Calendar Stickers to create a flip calendar/minibook. For this project I used one of the Calendar Stickers on each page and added a photo for the month as well.  And by using a thicker cardboard cover it easily stands up all on its own. Obviously you could create this same idea with more photos, larger photos, or different themed paper too. A project sheet for the Calendar Mini can be found HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment