Thursday, June 30, 2011

Firefly Jars.


This morning I shared a quick video of the Firefly Jars project that we have in the store on Twitter and Facebook (you can find the video HERE).

I thought I would also link everything up here with a photo and the project sheet as well. Everything you need to make the project is available on an endcap at the front of the store in-between aisles 20 & 21.

As I mentioned in the video I think these would be a great decor addition to any deck, patio or outside area for your summer BBQ's and get togethers. There is something so whimsical and fun about them when they are lit up...they definitely bring me back to my childhood when I really did bring jars full of fireflies into my room for the night.

You can find the project sheet, with a detailed list of supplies and directions, HERE.

If you make your own, we would love to see them!! Just add a link to your image in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment