Saturday, February 5, 2011

14 Days of Love 2011: Day 5

Day 5: small plaques - These are a great craft or gift for people of all ages. I made one with my daughter. She painted the base and I helped her stamp her hand print on it. She then decorated it with buttons and ribbon. It turned out adorable. I also got one as a gift from her at Christmas, that she made at daycare. They had the kids paint them, glue a picture of themselves on the plaque and they decorated it with paper and stickers. That is one gift I will cherish for years to come.The possibilities are endless with these 5x5 plaques. The plaques are on special now for $1.00 which make this a very affordable craft.

These lines were used on the samples pictured above. My Little Yellow Bicycle : Cupcake Love; Echo Park: Be Mine; Fancy Pants: Love Birds; Doodlebug: Petite Prints w/ American Crafts: Rose Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment