Saturday, February 12, 2011
14 Days of Love 2011: Day 12
Day 12: Forever Wall Hook - With Valentines Day only two days away I thought I would share this home decor project with you, as it could be left up long after Valentines. You can purchase the wall hook at Crafts Direct and it is on special for $4.50. Use yours to hold a bag of treats, a bucket with Valentines notes, a coat, or towel. We used them at Christmas for this.
You will then need just a few other supplies:
- Coordinating paper, paint and stickers
(Echo Park's "Be Mine" Line was used for this sample)
- Pioneer Embellishment Glue Stick
1. Paint the base of the wall hook. Let Dry.
2. Cut paper down to fit on the base leaving an 1/8" border on all sides.
3. Using the glue stick apply glue liberally to the back of the paper and postion on base.
4. Apply desired sticker(s) to the paper covered base.