Day 2: Rusty Bells - These bells are cute and a cinch to make. They would be perfect on their own or hanging in the center of a wreath. I plan on making some to hang on my front door.
- One 6" Rusty Jingle Bell
- Two 4" Rusty Jingle bells
- Pine needle & berry spray
- Hot glue
- jute or string to hang bell
- gold ribbon
- pine cones
- wire cutters
- additional berries (optional)
- floral wire (optional)
- Cut apart pine needle & berry spray using wire cuter.
- Tie jute/string through loop at top of bell. (This is done first to ensure that there is room for it.)
- Using a combination of floral wire & hot glue, secure pine branches to top of bell.
- Embellish with pine cones, berries & ribbon Helpful hint: Place your bell on top of a roll of masking/duct tape to prevent them from rolling away!
- Hang & enjoy!