Day 18: Snow Globe - Who doesn't love snow globes? Especially a child. Snow globes are a perfect little touch to one's Christmas decor. You can give them as a gift to your child's friends, their grandparents, use as a stocking stuffer, as place cards for your Christmas dinner, or party favors for a Holiday party. Snow globes are a great craft for people of all ages.
Snow globe Instructions:
- Remove bottom plate of snow globe with finger or small tool.
- Cut your photo using the insert as a guideline.
- Insert photo & replace bottom plate (I wedged a folded up piece of paper in between the photos to press the photos against inside for better view of photo).
- Glue ribbon around bottom of snow globe (about 12" is needed).
- Glue on embellishment in this case a snowflake.
- Shake & enjoy!