Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Quick & Easy Home-Made Gifts
Check out these adorable new Christmas towel samples! These would make a great hand made gift for anyone.
They are really easy to make:
1) Pick your favorite color/pattern dish towel.
2) Cut a strip of coordinating fabric & sew across the bottom of towel.
3) Grab a piece of felt & use our Accu-Cut Machine to cut out your favorite holiday shape (choose from Jingle Bells, Snowflakes, Trees & more.)
4) Sew felt shape onto towel.
5) Optional: Add fun embellishments like buttons & ribbon.
6) Spread the Christmas cheer - give one as a gift to a family member, friend or neighbor!
at 5:05 PM
Posted by Nichole