Monday, August 13, 2007

New Magazines!

YAY! I am so excited, some of our new magazines just came in. There are still some really fabulous ones on the way so I will be giving you another update when those come in. I took some of them home over the weekend to check out the projects in them and I was so inspired I ended up creating some fun wall art for our house! I will have to take pictures tonight once I get it hung and post later this week, but I think you will be equally inspired when you check out the magazines. The great part about them is that they are all about sprucing up your home and project ideas for objects that you use everyday. They don't use overly priced supplies and they really are "craft" based. Craft Magazine (they also have a blog!) is my favorite so far but I must warn you, it will change the way you think of crafting, you definitely will not find any traditional crafting in this one. It really does show you the future of crafting and how to apply a re-use/ re-purpose sensibility to your projects! I hope you are as inspired as I was!! Just a reminder, All Day Scrap is this weekend so get signed up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment