Monday, August 20, 2007

More new magazines!

Okay so we finally got in the rest of our new magazines! I get so excited for new books and magazines because they are the source of my creativity. If you are like me I can't come up with fun ideas and projects out of thin air. I like to take things from books and magazines and mix them together to create something that is unique. I am especially excited to share with you my personal favorite magazine (that we have been trying hard to get in) Domino. It is a fairly new magazine but is already getting much attention from places like HGTV. The great thing about it is that everything you see in the magazine is something that you can purchase for yourself, and they will tell you exactly how to get it. For someone like me, the price tags are usually a little out of my budget so I just take the ideas and get to crafting my own piece. They also have super fun sticky tabs so you can mark all of your fav's for referencing later on. I also wanted to share with you my wall art project that I made from Do It Yourself. You should look at their's, it is a little cuter than mine, but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment