Monday, December 30, 2013

Upcoming Classes: Beading 101 & 201.


As we enter a new year I always find myself thinking of the things I want to accomplish, the things I would love to learn, and the crafts I want to complete....

If you have any of the same thoughts I would love to suggest that you take a peek at our Class Calendar for the month of January. We have some great new classes coming up - including Card Making classes, Copic Marker Classes, Knitting, Crocheting, Quilting, and two courses (101 and 201) of Beading Classes as well!

The two projects that we will be creating at our Beading classes are posted below  - where you can also find project instructions - if you are new to beading (or just want some expert tips) and would like to join us for the class our instructor Laura will walk you through all of the steps and instructions to create the projects.

If you are able to join us please call or stop in to reserve your spot.




Illusion Float Necklace & Earrings Set


No comments:

Post a Comment