Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Do you know we carry....Face Painting Supplies?


As I was walking around the store looking for supplies the other day I came across a few products that surprised me - things that I didn't know we carried - and thought to myself as a person that is here all the time (shopping and working) if there are things I still don't know about my guess is that some of you don't either. So today I'm starting a fun new blog feature called "Do You Know We Carry...?" which will highlight some of the different, fun, maybe quirky, but always interesting products we have at Crafts Direct that you might not know about.

The product that actually caught my eye first - and got this idea rolling - are these Snazaroo Face Painting Supplies. My kids are always first in line when they see any sort of face painting stand at a carnival or fair - so I know if I came home with these supplies they would be ecstatic! They would be a fun activity at home with the kids, but could also be incorporated into a birthday party, VBS, a block or neighbor party, or you next family get together!!

If you want to pick some up for yourself you can find them on a wing of a middle endcap in aisle 21.

Also if you have any products you've been surprised to find at Crafts Direct let me know - they might be the next product we share!

No comments:

Post a Comment