Sunday, February 7, 2010

14 Days of Love 2010: Day 7

Day 7: L O V E Frames - These small black frames would
make a cute little gift or home decor piece, not just for Valentine's Day but all year round. The frames measure 3"x3" and they come with the a screw eye at the top and the opening is about 2"x2". All I did was cut up a scrap of printed paper to fit into each frame. I also cut a sheet of acetate up to insert into each frame to act as the glass. I then applied each letter of my vinyl word to each piece of acetate. You could apply it directly to the paper and skip the acetate step, but the acetate makes it easier to change out the paper if desired. I used 15" ribbon per frame to create the hanger. A quick and easy project. Although, the "Love" in the black vinyl would have showed up better, but I think it is still cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment