Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 Days of Love: Day 13 and Day 14


Day 13: LOVE Frames - (That I forgot to post yesterday) These were a cinch to make. I took 4 3.5"x5" brown frames, cut down printed paper to fit in the frames (I used My Minds Eye Quite Smitten Line), using the vinyl word Love, I cut apart each letter and applied one to the glass of each frame. Placing the frame for the V horizontally. I embellished the Frame for the L by tying a little ribbon around the frame. These frames could be left up all year just by changing the paper.


Day 14: Valentine's Day Card - I still have to make a card for my sweetie, but here is an idea that you can make with some scraps of paper you may have lying around. The card measures 4x5 and the strips of paper are all cut to 1 7/8" wide. The stripe and the red w/ pink hearts are 2 3/4" long and the others are 2". Adhere them to the front of the card leaving a 1/8" border on all sides. I cut the heart from Bazzill cardstock, on my Cricut machine, you could certainly free hand it if you don't own a Cricut. Add a little ribbon and adhere to the front of the card using 3-D Dots to give it some dimension. Last, just stamp or write your message on the inside. Hope you all have a Lovely Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment