Monday, May 14, 2007

IN STITCHES by Amy Butler


So I have a confession to make. I, like many others, LOVE Amy Butler. I can safely say everything that she has come out with has wowed me from her fabrics to scrapbooking supplies and now her book. Believe it or not I am not a big scrapbooker or quilter but being a designer I love the colors and patterns she uses. I could go as far as to say its brilliant. If you are like me, I don't really know what to do with the fabric once I buy it. This book has 175 pages of project ideas and patterns ranging from laundry totes to aprons. It has projects for every major room of the house starting with the living room and working its way through bedroom projects, kitchen projects, bathroom projects and office projects. Come visit us and check it out!
Nate